The Day Of Breakthrough:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Father, in Jesus name I declare, that today is the day, that my cousin goes back to his loving wife back home. The first love of his heart. That he will end this relationship with this woman who is immoral, and return home. I declare that they will be reunited as a family.

I declare and decree, that today is the day of my breakthrough—the day I have been waiting for, for so so long. I thank you—that it has arrived, and that every blessing I asked for will follow and be entailed in it. I declare and decree, that today is the day that you miraculously touch my skin, and the scar on my stomach and do that miracle—that I will be jumping for joy. I declare and decree that today is the day the bully bows down to Jesus, and that she bows saying she has no rights or authority over anybody in this family. I declare that she will beg for forgiveness before every eye in this family today. I declare that our home will become like heaven on earth today. I declare and thank you that my husband is arriving even today to take me away. That I will be able to gaze into those eyes and cry tears of joy. I thank you that you have opened the doors for my wedding and marriage today, and that you will open my womb soon after that without any delays.

I declare today mum's health will be totally restored and Dad, will also be strengthened. I declare my brother will be healed today, and that there will be total peace and favour upon him.

Amen, amen and amen!
 
amen God we call up on you son and our savior Jesus for what the bible say all demons shall flee when Jesus name is caled father we expecting miracles this month and by the end of this year father i pray that all of this prayer will be answered and done in Jesus name amen
 
We pray that you will answer this prayer, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
May God protect you and may you serve him in the light and in the night may God make everything normal. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today is my birthday, and my prayer is that this year will be a very good year for me. I pray that all my requests, prayers, breakthroughs, and miracles will come to pass. Lord, I have so many problems, especially financial, and I don’t know how to face them, but without You, I truly...
Replies
8
Views
297
Heavenly Father, my Abba, my Refuge and my Strength, I come before You with confidence, not because of my own ability, but because You are my Father. You know every burden I carry, every prayer I have whispered, every battle I have fought, every tear I have cried and every dream You have placed...
Replies
9
Views
171
Heavenly Father, I come to You with full faith and trust in Your love and care for my son. I am a strong believer in the power of prayer, for Your Word says, “The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective” (James 5:16). And Lord, You have also said, “For where two or three gather in...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom