Nobody is reading this thread right now.

After all the murderer , Barnabas was freed for Christ to be sentenced to death.The word of God , in the book of lsaiah 53:10 , The Lord says, "It was my will that he should suffer, his death was a sacrifice to bring forgiveness. As we are addressing fundermental issues for Christian living, we need to know , mutual love binds heart to heart.Forgiving is the act of love.Lord Jesus Christ ,endured suffering and pain,for the sake of his love for all humanity.He has done that willingly, voluntarily without being forced.Christianity is based on how we respond to God's love. For whoever does not love , does not know God, for God is love.The world will identity us and get to know that we belongs to Christ by his love manifested in us.Without love and forgiveness , our Christian acts are bound for failure.For God does not look at the outwards appearance of a man , he is God , he searches all the desires of human hearts.We need to forgive our brothers and sisters and persistently pray for them.The bible says we must pray for our enemies and those who persecute us.The was done by our lord Jesus at cross, after the punishment felt on him, he said forgive them lord for they don't know what they are doing.Let's love and be ready to forgive and we will see our Lord's goodness and faithfulness . Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord you told us in your word that the love of many will grow cold because iniquity will abound. I believe you were speaking to us (the church). I confess that my love is not where it needs to be. Help Lord. Help us all who profess your name to love you first and foremost and you said if we love you we will obey you...to love one another as well. Thank you for your promise in Romans 5:5 and the prayer Paul prayed in Ephesians 3:14-19. I'm praying this for all of us and our loved ones right now. Amen.

After all the murderer , Barnabas was freed for Christ to be sentenced to death.The word of God , in the book of lsaiah 53:10 , The Lord says, "It was my will that he should suffer, his death was a sacrifice to bring forgiveness. As we are addressing fundermental issues for Christian living, we need to know , mutual love binds heart to heart.Forgiving is the act of love.Lord Jesus Christ ,endured suffering and pain,for the sake of his love for all humanity.He has done that willingly, voluntarily without being forced.Christianity is based on how we respond to God's love. For whoever does not love , does not know God, for God is love.The world will identity us and get to know that we belongs to Christ by his love manifested in us.Without love and forgiveness , our Christian acts are bound for failure.For God does not look at the outwards appearance of a man , he is God , he searches all the desires of human hearts.We need to forgive our brothers and sisters and persistently pray for them.The bible says we must pray for our enemies and those who persecute us.The was done by our lord Jesus at cross, after the punishment felt on him, he said forgive them lord for they don't know what they are doing.Let's love and be ready to forgive and we will see our Lord's goodness and faithfulness . Amen
The cross of Christ has transforming power. Spiritually the cross represents the tree of life. It is also a symbol that expresses that God vertically reaches from the celestial and spiritual realm to earth.The horizontal expansion of the cross also shows God's all embracing and encompassing love for humanity.The purpose of the cross is for Christ to bring us back to God so that we can have a relationship with him now and forever.
"For Christ also hath once suffered for sins of the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the spirit 1 Peter3:18.

Lord you told us in your word that the love of many will grow cold because iniquity will abound. I believe you were speaking to us (the church). I confess that my love is not where it needs to be. Help Lord. Help us all who profess your name to love you first and foremost and you said if we love you we will obey you...to love one another as well. Thank you for your promise in Romans 5:5 and the prayer Paul prayed in Ephesians 3:14-19. I'm praying this for all of us and our loved ones right now. Amen.
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
"It is Finished!" I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. JOHN 17:4 The death of Jesus Christ is the fulfillment in history of the very mind and intent of God. There is no place for seeing Jesus Christ as a martyr. His death was not something that happened to Him— something...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Loving Jesus is the best thing you can do in your entire life. His suffering and death is part of me now because He has given His life for all of us. I thank Him for everything He has done for us. Father, I we love You, We worship and adore You. Glorify Your name in all the earth. Glorify...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the day of sadness and mourning before the Lord. It tell all of us the death of our dear Lord and all His sufferings here on earth. This terrible Friday has been called Good Friday because it led to the resurrection of Jesus and His victory over death and sin. There would not have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Sin is disobedience to God's will, not doing what we ought to do and doing what we ought not to do. Sin separates us from God and our brethren and it results in our loss of power, joy, peace and hope. It degrades us in every way and ends in our spiritual death. " The wages of sin is death" (...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My Dearest Friend, The Lord has placed you on my heart. I need to let you know that Jesus Loves You. He loves you so much, He would rather die for you than live without you. Now that's love. He loves you and He wants you to have total Victory in every area of your life. Jesus wants you free...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom