The company I worked for, closed...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The company I worked for, closed our location, please Pray God, will open up doors for jobs for ### and that ### interview tomorrow goes amazing and that ### get the job.
Replies
9
Views
396
The company I worked for, closed our location, please Pray God, will open up doors for jobs for ### and that ### interview tomorrow goes amazing and that ### get the job.
Replies
7
Views
320
Praying that the company I work for did not sell. I have worked there ### years. Please let there be work of ### to ### hours of work for me. I like my job and pray that the company does not sell and continues to operate. Thank you, and prayers for my physical and mental health.
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom