The Bible has it backwards. The last ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
The Bible has it backwards. The last enemy LIFE is to be swallowed up in victory. The dead don't have to deal with busyness, rude people, money drains, users. LIFE is the enemy, not death. Get it right!! No life, no struggles.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Whether one is Godly or not; without struggles there's no progress.

We must not let our struggles become our identity. There's victory at the end.
 
You are saying dangerous things about the word of God, you should be ashamed!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Exhausted from this constant busyness that life brings. Overbooked at work, plus in "off" time there's errands, things to catch up on, things that need taking care of.. Never just downtime to relax,. {even on days when I think I'll have time. Also, things take longer than expected, which cuts...
Replies
7
Views
298
The Bible states our last enemy death is to be swallowed up in victory. But I wonder, which is really the enemy, death or life? In life, there's always something to be straightened out, some form of busyness, some headaches to deal with. When dead, the body you don't see a dead person running...
Replies
6
Views
272
I don't know, the Bible may have misworded something. It says our last enemy, death, is to be swallowed up in victory. But I think it should read, "Our last enemy, LIFE, is to be swallowed up in victory." In my life, all I have is constant busyness, always something to do, something to take care...
Replies
10
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom