Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus wonderful promise coming out from His heart.

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all things I have said unto you. Peace I leave unto you, My peace I give to you, not as the world give I give to you.
John 14.26,27

The best theraphy Jesus can give to us is His holy presence living and acting in our life. All clients and their families will feel peace and joy in their life when they give themselves to Jesus. God Himself will prepare treatment plans for all of us to obey and to follow up His direction in our life.

I sing praises to Your name o Lord.
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised.
And we give glory to Your name o Lord,
For Your name is great,
And greatly to be praised.

He alone can deliver us from all depression, stress, worry, fear and loneliness. When your father and your mother leaves you, then the Lord will take you in and bless your life. Jesus will come in and relieve your distress, improve your coping ability, He will raise awareness who you are and the purpose of your own existence on earth. He will put life situations in perspective of our eternal home in heaven. Our dear Lord personal promise to you and me is this...

And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter who shall be with you forever.

John 14.16

Jesus, we love You, we worship and adore You. Glorify Thy name in all the earth.

Amen

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all things I have said unto you. Peace I leave unto you, My peace I give to you, not as the world give I give to you.
John 14.26,27

The best theraphy Jesus can give to us is His holy presence living and acting in our life. All clients and their families will feel peace and joy in their life when they give themselves to Jesus. God Himself will prepare treatment plans for all of us to obey and to follow up His direction in our life.

For Your name is great,

He alone can deliver us from all depression, stress, worry, fear and loneliness. When your father and your mother leaves you, then the Lord will take you in and bless your life. Jesus will come in and relieve your distress, improve your coping ability, He will raise awareness who you are and the purpose of your own existence on earth. He will put life situations in perspective of our eternal home in heaven. Our dear Lord personal promise to you and me is this...

And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter who shall be with you forever.
John 14.16

Jesus, we love You, we worship and adore You. Glorify Thy name in all the earth.

Amen
ÇA

John 14.26,27

For Your name is great,

John 14.16

Amen

John 14.26,27

For Your name is great,

John 14.16

Amen
Thank you Jesus for sending our wonderful Counselor who is with us today. Let us all obey the voice of the Lord.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

John 14.26,27

For Your name is great,

John 14.16

Amen
All glory to God almighty for sending to us the Counselor who shall be with us forever. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus loves to bless each one of you and me. He love us and cares for us. He will never ever leave us nor forsake us. I am so glad He came to earth to give us hope of everlasting life. Love Him, praise Him, adore Him. In His presence there is joy beyond measure. And at His feet peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All of us who are anointed by a heavenly touch will need restoration and guidance of the Lord in our life. We must strive to live a holy and pure life before Him. Let us remember that our ability to remain faithful to God almighty is to believe that He is and is the restorer of our spiritual...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord is more than able to do what is impossible for men to see or do. Like flames of fire came down over the apostles and those who believe, the baptism of the Holy Spirit in their lives. Then, what look like flames or tongues of fire appeared and settled on each one of them. Acts...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom