Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That I get out of an unhealthy & toxic marriage to my toxic husband ### & I can get a legal separation/divorce & move on with my life. For ###'s family & others to see how intoxicated & mean gets & how he mistreats me & I will get justice & fairness. And for God's help moving down to ###, ### &...
Replies
9
Views
344
That I finally get out of an unhealthy & toxic marriage to my toxic husband ###,&I can get a legal separation/divorce &move on with my life.&For ###'s family & other's to see how intoxicated &mean he gets&will get justice &fairness&For God's help on moving to ###,### in the spring &I can be with...
Replies
9
Views
321
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that I will find a way out of this. I’ve been trying so hard, when I think things are okay, then all of a sudden it starts again. Someone I’ve been around has been verbally abusive towards me. I honestly can’t do it anymore. I know I have God by my side, but I...
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,379
Messages
16,799,044
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom