that god totally heals my joints, stops them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lederman

Humble Prayer Partner
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing of joints and knee from surgery, relief from nerve pain, a new job that is manageable, and a quieter environment for focusing on job applications.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray God heals my joints and especially my knee that never healed up from surgery, pray I get a job I can do, also, that I can have Christian friends to hang out with, also, pray someone asks me over for Christmas, I never get invited and I hate that, my family is Jewish so they don't do...
Replies
2
Views
130
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing of joints, knee surgery recovery, nerve pain, and a foot fungus. Request for a new job that doesn't require standing all day. Prayer for neighbors to be quieter and for a lady with gangrene on her feet to be healed to avoid amputation.
Replies
7
Views
142
  • Locked
that God totally heals my joints, stops them from cracking, heals my knee from surgery and the nerve pain from it, and the fungus in my feet, and this lady I know that has gangrene in her feet, that God heals that, that I get another job, lost mine cause of two hip surgeries and a knee one, that...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom