that god totally heals my joints, stops them from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lederman

Humble Prayer Partner
that God totally heals my joints, stops them from cracking, heals my knee from surgery, gets me another job since the schools aren't calling me anymore, quiets down my neighbors who like to talk loud in the hallways, I need to concentrate on filling out job applications, and whoever is setting off the smoke detector all the time, that needs to stop too
 
I am praying for all of your intentions. A bit of advice about your joint pain: I don't know if you can afford it but if you can, there is this product, glucosamine chondroitin with MSM. The first brand of this stuff is called Osteo Bi-Flex. However, all the drug stores have their own version, usually cheaper, and many times on sale -- buy one, get one free. I have purchased that way from ### and from ###. I have a condition called chondromalacia patella. Nothing as serious as yours. It just means I have lousy, torn up knee cartilage and that I have less cartilage due to wear and age. I do physical therapy exercises to strengthen the muscles that hold up the knee, especially the quadriceps. But you know what? It helps, but only to a point. A bum knee is a bum knee. Anyway, I bought the ### brand. After about two months, this stuff all of the sudden started to kick in. I did all this housework, bending my knees over and over. Then later on I said to myself: "Wow. That did not hurt my knees during or after the activity!" The stuff really works. It is not just hype. Yours in Christ, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
that God totally heals my joints, stops them from cracking, heals my knee from surgery and the nerve pain from it, and the fungus in my feet, and this lady I know that has gangrene in her feet, that God heals that, that I get another job, lost mine cause of two hip surgeries and a knee one, that...
Replies
7
Views
128
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing of joints, knee surgery recovery, nerve pain, and a foot fungus. Request for a new job that doesn't require standing all day. Prayer for neighbors to be quieter and for a lady with gangrene on her feet to be healed to avoid amputation.
Replies
7
Views
142
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing of joints and knee from surgery, relief from nerve pain, a new job that is manageable, and a quieter environment for focusing on job applications.
Replies
6
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom