That God quiets my mind. Sometimes I struggle to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
That God quiets my mind. Sometimes I struggle to be still.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really wanted to consistently pray to Jesus Christ but I tend to forget him and even set aside my prayer habits yesterday. I felt so guilty :(( please pray for me to strengthen my faith to Jesus 🥺
Replies
6
Views
237
I struggle with depression and anxiety. The last two days my anxiety has been debilitating. I’m anxious about my job and the future of my job. I’m the breadwinner in my family and I need to work. Please pray for ### to have some relief from this and fully give it over to God. Thank you so much.
Replies
5
Views
356
Good morning - something I struggle with as a believer is just dealing with general anxiety. I have financial anxiety (and am in no way struggling or pinching pennies), but I always have this fear of financial stress while having three small kids. I have a decent job, wife works PT, and again...
Replies
9
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom