That God Honours His Name In Our Lives(### and ###)

  • Thread starter Thread starter agyeman2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

agyeman2

Guest
WE ARE A PRAYERFUL FAMILY BUT WE SEEM TO ALWAYS BE IN SERIOUS WANT. SOMETIMES I ASK MYSELF IF I AM NOT WORKING TO EARN SALARY. OOOOOOH GOD! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOUR CHILDREN? MAY YOU OH GOD MAKE HASTE IN INTERVENING IN OUR SITUATION IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS.
 
Dear Brother In Christ, I am Happy that we are seeing today by the grace of God, Brother do not allow doubt rise in your mind, as we may lose control sometimes of we have surplus, MAY BE OUR MIND BECOME FREE and MAY FORGET GOD, Brother I was reminded by a friend and I pass the prayer to you:

God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Brother Let us enjoy in God and feel his presence, we have so many reasons to thank GOD, Let us Enjoy today in His Holy NAME - AMEN
 
```html
Child of God,



It takes more than just praying. It takes living a lifestyle of worship. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)



Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will bless my family and myself in a special way. May we each come to know You, love You and obey Your Word. Because to know You is to Love You and to Love You is to obey You. Place Your angels of protection all around us each and every day. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Let your perfect will be done in each of our lives. God let every desire that we have line up to the purpose You created us for. Let each of us fulfill our God given purpose. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Bless us with great favor because we have purpose in our hearts and minds to live for You by living a lifestyle of worship. And living a lifestyle of worship is walking in obedience to Your Word.



Save Us, Bless Us, Deliver Us, and Heal Us in every area of our lives. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless every member of my family including myself to love You with an increasing ever lasting Love. Lord Jesus bless our love for You to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Teach each of us how to enjoy life the way that You God intended life to be enjoyed as a Christian.



Lord daily, each and every day surround this family, my family, with Your guidance and bless us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in sprite of what we may see, hear, or have to go through. Open up the doors in our lives that need to be open. Close every door that needs to be closed. Bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Surround us with true Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us in and on this Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship with You Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name.





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38: And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals...
Replies
6
Views
111
Jesus, hold my hand today and hold my daughter's hand today ❤️ Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, come bless myself and my child, and all the spaces we...
Replies
7
Views
228
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 72:16: “May grain abound throughout the land; on the tops of the hills may it sway. May the crops flourish like Lebanon and thrive like the grass of the field.” Psalm 72:16 envisions a kingdom blessed with prosperity, where the land...
Replies
7
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom