That everyone who ever went to ### or ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrade

Beloved
That everyone who ever went to my church or my denomination or to any church throughout Christianity would be ready for the rapture.
 
I pray that this person Praises you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth ( Jesus Christ ) for this situation that they are going through, and believe in the victory they can claim that is rightfully theirs through your Powerful blood and Sacrifice.

​       Thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for your will being done in their life. Amen. May my lips and their Lips Praise you and your Son in all situations. 

​

      
torah_class_logo.png
       
rediscovering.png


              For more Information, go to www.torahclass.com
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over everyone who came directly or indirectly. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
6
Views
78
I see a phenomenon; there's the type of sinners who "knock" God's word outright, but then there's also some who CLAIM TO BE Christians yet live a sinful life, in direct opposition to God's teachings. I know one who smokes constantly, was arrested, is nasty and abrasive. Others are "### say God...
Replies
8
Views
270
Romans 10:13 NIV Share KJV NIV NLT NKJV ESV for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Replies
5
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,521
Messages
16,777,744
Members
648,076
Latest member
Chreimarland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom