Thankyou You have answered me in Your mercy and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Fuego

Servant
Thankyou You have answered me in Your mercy and love I am broken I messed up again unworthy of another chance please I am unworthy please show mercy to me bless all those who prayed for me but let Your name be exalted I confess I lied to You again please forgive me and protect my fam### and I I am continually in sadness help me be obedient in Jesus name do this for Your names sake and the brethren encouragement amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I know you have answered my prayers. My I not be pregnant. Keep the child into your arms and that you may bless me with it when I'm older. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
320
Living God in Jesus name please forgive me and ### for not being careful, break damage in the supernatural and natural to everyone everything that You can see in the present, past, future, for disobey the authorities of You and don't want to repent ourselves, to adore the fear, the hate, the...
Replies
7
Views
362
Living God cover with the blood of Jesus, with your fire rings, with your angels, with the achievements and sacrifices of Jesus Christ those and their belongings (possessions and relatives and close people in Jesus name cleans the spiritual atmospheres and fill with really You Living God (give...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom