Thanksgiving

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All Glory and Honour to GOD and your anointed prayer ministry. Just this morning I petition to hear from my husband. Not 3 hours later it happened. Hallelujah. Your announced power of prayer is awesome. I am so grateful to have come across this ministry. I have two more urgent requests to...
Replies
12
Views
220
I few weeks ago I posted a prayer request for deliverance against Satanic attacks especially during exams. Two of those Satanic attacks happened before two very important math tests. That would have determined my academic progression adding a year to my degree. It was an unexplained disaster...
Replies
10
Views
202
A while back I asked for prayer about a 6.4-mm left upper lobe lung nodule the VA found by CT scan in January. Sixty-six days later, I had a PET scan. From there, VA wanted me to get a biopsy. I seriously questioned this because the nodule had not grown and also because I have a clinical history...
Replies
15
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom