Thanksgiving WITH family and friends

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request for the new job offer. I want to pray about a beautiful new affordable home for me and my family. I also want to pray about my best friend when I go see him we can have contact visit so that we can pray together together in Jesus mighty name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
171
I spend Thanksgiving with my family and I was reunited with my next to the oldest brother we were estranged for a while but I forgive him of what he did to me like Jesus forgave us. We hugged and said we loved each other and Thank you Lord for us speaking to each other again. And I had a...
Replies
8
Views
385
Heavenly Father I'm failed 🥲.in my exam I'm not qualified jesus.but i know you have better plan for me that's why it's doesn't happen what I had planned.jesus I know you still loves me even I sinner you don't let me to pull me down.i too tired now I don't know what's going on, I just want to...
Replies
14
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom