Thanksgiving/Divine protection

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I come to You today for the complete removal of this young man from my older daughter. Guide her Lord to a brighter lifestyle and remove her from the dark lifestyle swiftly that does not honor Your biblical teachings. Lord I know You've anointed a Godly spouse that will treat her...
Replies
11
Views
114
Jesus, I pray my relationship between me and my children. I pray that my children will stay gracious, thankful, helpful and respectful toward me, school and work. I ask Lord Jesus to restore the love, respect, gratitude and peace between us, and to heal what has been broken. Lord, remove all...
Replies
10
Views
101
Lord I am lifting up my precious son and my entire family. My son is under spiritual attack yesterday and today. Lord I thank you for the many weeks of peace, satisfaction and breakthrough and miracles. I come to You Lord, with an aching heart for my son regression, negative behaviors, anxiety...
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom