Thanksgiving And Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadtoday

Prayer Warrior
Lord, you are the King of Kings and the Prince of Peace. I have posted so many requests on this page. Prayers for help with my husband and prayers for help with abuse and alcoholism. Jesus, I just want to rejoice and give you glory with all of the saints who prayed for our family and marriage! My husband has surrendered his life to you and has made huge leaps in the struggle with alcohol. He is praying and reading scripture every day and even taking us to church. This has been my deepest request for 10 years. Jesus, please receive all of the glory you deserve! All the glory is yours, God! You have found this alone!!!! Thank you Jesus soooooo much! Praise and bless your holy name!!!! Also, please bless each person who prayed for us 10000000 fold for their prayers. I lift each one of them up to you and ask that you would give them a special Christmas anointing and blessing this year. Thank you Jesus. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Please help ### to continue to grow and protect him from any evil. Thank you again Jesus. I will praise your name as long as I breathe. Amen
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Father, thank You for all that You are doing in ###'s life, Glory to God in the highest! Lord, we ask that You will continue to make him hungry for more of You, we bind the enemy from any interference and we speak the Holy Spirit of God to fill him, in Your Holy name Jesus we pray, amen.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
150
Dear Papa God, I praise and adore You in the name of Jesus Christ. Forgive me for my sins: • For not attending Mass on Sundays. • For questioning Your love for me. • For being negative about life. Thank You that I was able to attend The Feast celebration last February 20 and receive the...
Replies
8
Views
296
Dear Lord, I just want to thank you father for all the blessings you have given to me and my family. Thank you Lord because the diagnosis of my daughter's breast ultrasound is okay. I also would like to thank you for providing our needs financially. We give back all the praise and honor to you...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom