Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter florinda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

florinda

Guest
Thanks for all your prayer for my son ###

thanks to the Lord he is doing very well, just please keep him and his family in prayer

tomorrow is church I pray the nothing will interfere with him going,
 
Lord send a hedge of protecting angels to prevent the enemy interfering with plans of going to church for the ###. Continue to answer prayers Lord. Come soon Lord Jesus Amen!
 
Child of God,

God’s Timing is Perfect. Yesterday I was in a Christian Book store and saw this sign:

Faith In God Includes Faith In God’s Timing!

As you and I have found out trusting God requires not only faith in God but faith in God’s timing. Faith in God to do what we can’t do in our own strength or see in the natural. These are our questions. God why? God when? God how? We don’t know how God is going to do it. We don’t know when God is going to do it. Sometimes we don’t even understand why we are going through what we are going through. But rest assured God is in control.

We must simply take God at His Word and believe He is going to work out all things for our good

(Romans 8:28). Because God Is. His Word Says So. So you and I don’t have to hope God is going to do it. We know God is going to do it. Because God Is! God is never late and He is seldom early. But He’s always on time. If He shows up at 11:59 He is still on time. You and I must wait on God and trust His perfect timing.

But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand.

Psalm 31: 14, 15a:

Let’s Pray: God I Thank You that You are my God and my life is in Your hand. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t understand why. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t see how or when You are going to come through for me. God Thank You. Thank You for every problem, every test, and every trial that I have experienced in my life. Because they have taught me, God You are in control of my life and You love me with Yours. The tests and trials were opportunities for me to witness Your faithfulness. You Are Faithful. You know what is best for me. Even when I don’t understand, I know You have my back. I know You have my best interest at heart. You have a plan. Give me the strength to wait on You and Your perfect timing. So that I don’t try to fix what I can’t fix or take matters in my own hands and mess things up. Or even worse abort Your plan for my life. Teach me how to wait on You in faith and continue to work and praise You while I am waiting. Teach me how to rely on You in confidence and help me to trust You and Your timing, Do this for me Lord Jesus, the person who sent me this e-mail, and for the one who wrote it. God I thank You that Your timing is perfect. And God one more thing: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. THANK YOU Lord Jesus! Thank You.

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my infection, pain and sleep troubles go away and very quickly. thanks very! kindly. in the name of Jesus amen. Take care!!! everyone.
Replies
14
Views
245
I just want you to offer prayers of thanksgiving to God on my behalf for His mercies and grace upon my life and my family for keepping His covenant of provision, protection and vindication from evil accusations for favour and upliftment. I saw a case on your platform that so look like all that...
Replies
12
Views
189
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me do my song to sing for a friend that is the minister‘s wife and thanks for getting the Pastor and his family to visit me at the zoo and have a good time and feed the animals especially his wife’s favorite the giraffes and seeing kangaroos and swans...
Replies
7
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom