Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Hi everyone, I know that I have kept posting on here, and I just want to say that I'm sorry. I'm in extreme pain and hurt and loneliness. I don't mean to bother you with my requests, I just need God's help. Again I'm so sorry for keeping posting all the time on here. I just want to say that I truly thank each and everyone that prays for me with all of my heart.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I apologize not for posting on Good Friday but thank you for dying on the cross saving us from our sins and I’m sorry that we can be fools. Please forgive us. There are lots of us who want to try to become like you but never will. I’m sorry we have misguided compassion, and...
Replies
8
Views
137
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me do my song to sing for a friend that is the minister‘s wife and thanks for getting the Pastor and his family to visit me at the zoo and have a good time and feed the animals especially his wife’s favorite the giraffes and seeing kangaroos and swans...
Replies
7
Views
121
I find it difficult to speak to others and to my family. I'm rather sad that I am unable to communicate as effectively as other people. I feel like a simple person who won't get far in life. I had wasted my time playing videogames instead of intensively studying, and I feel behind. I've been...
Replies
10
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom