Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charlemaine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlemaine

Guest
I would like to pray and thank God for everything I have. I might not always get everything I want, wish or pray for, but God has a reason and timing for everything. I pray that I would trust God more with my life and accept the things I cannot change. Thanks!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I wish to thank you for all your prayers and I too pray for everything on this platform that your prayers too will be answered. Today I have travelled to Canada and my flight was safe, however I experienced major discomfort in my body; it was an uncomfortable flight. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
176
Good day everyone, 🙏❤️ I would like to thank each and every one of you who prayed for me and for my children. Today is no longer about asking, but about giving thanks. I have safely passed through two stages of my life. The story is not over yet, there is still a long road ahead before it comes...
Replies
8
Views
178
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:62 : At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Historical Context:? In ancient Israel, midnight was a time when most people were resting, and the world was quiet and still. The...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,322
Messages
16,798,291
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom