Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxy7999

Servant of All
Thank you lord for letting me wake up feeling healthy and capable. Lord I give you all my worries and ask for your guidance. Please protect us and all the people of the world. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted to share and express my thanks to this website always, and to the Lord for protecting and guiding me even when it feels murky. Today I am feeling overwhelmed, and my brother and his girlfriend are raising money for their iguanas health costs and I feel so worried and anxious, thank you...
Replies
12
Views
211
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:62 : At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Historical Context:? In ancient Israel, midnight was a time when most people were resting, and the world was quiet and still. The...
Replies
9
Views
154
I thank you, Jesus for this day. It has been strange, effective and you have given me energy I needed, Jesus. I feel at peace, Jesus, keep my daughter and me at peace, Jesus. I wish to pray for the people that love me and that you are sending me, Jesus. I also wish to pray for the people that...
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom