Thanks You For All Your Blessings- Pls Help With ### Package

  • Thread starter Thread starter goinalong
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goinalong

Guest
Dear Lord-

Please have my ex employer pay me the severance package, commissions, and unemployment ins effective immediately- per my agreement with ###. I have ### children I look after and support- please provide a job equal or better than the last job. I am applying each day for work. thank you for all that you do- the roof over my head and the food on my table. Love ###

-###
 
```html
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It!



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.

```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, open our eyes to what You want to reveal to us and help us Father, always ask for Your Will for us ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### in the name of Jesus Christ. I proclaim a future full of light for us I want to part with the wicked man ### I ask God's Support and God's Will Father...
Replies
7
Views
16
Dear Lord thank you for all your blessings. Please keep my daughter safe healthy and happy. Please protect her against illness and SIDS. She is my everything. I pray for my parents to stay healthy and safe and happy. I pray to hear something soon about a new job. Please let a miracle come my way...
Replies
5
Views
70
Dear Lord thank you for all your blessings. Please keep my ### safe and healthy happy. Please protect her against diseases and illnesses especially SIDS. Please keep my ### safe healthy and happy. I pray to find a new job soon so I can be closer to home and out of the place I work at now. They...
Replies
5
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom