Thanks Giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
We are Here giving Thanks to the Lord, For keeping us safe, he has given us all provisions and blessed each and every day with Good health...

Today be with us for the WORSHIP and Lord Let everything be Blessed for all works are submitted unto the Lord..

We Pray for our needs, please bless our family and the Your Work...

Praying in JESUS NAME _ AMEN - ###
 
God is Good. He takes care of what belongs to HIM. Keep on Praising Him. Give God the Glory!!!! He Is Worthy To Be Praised. Praise HIM!!!

May the blessings of God overtake YOU!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested for prayers for getting normal biopsy and blood reports for my wife for menstrual related problems. I am happy to share that all her reports came normal. I thank and praise God for answering our prayers and his constant...
Replies
9
Views
152
Father Lord, I would like to thank you for your love, mercy and grace. You suffered for our sins, Lord thank you for your love. We thank you! Amen
Replies
9
Views
173
Thank you Lord for the provision because I am able to partially pay for my debts. Please help me to have at least ### patients per day so that my employer will have enough money to help us also. Please help us generate sales so that we can expand and thus create more jobs for the local folks...
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom