Thanks Giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
Lord I thank you because You hold my world in your hands and that you have great plans for me and you are going to help me reach them. Lord please help me continue with my studying tonight. Help me complete a huge chunk of what I am supposed to study. Help me so that I have few things left before I go to sleep. Lord I trust in you and I know that you are in control. Thank you Jesus. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested for prayers for getting normal biopsy and blood reports for my wife for menstrual related problems. I am happy to share that all her reports came normal. I thank and praise God for answering our prayers and his constant...
Replies
9
Views
150
Father Lord, I would like to thank you for your love, mercy and grace. You suffered for our sins, Lord thank you for your love. We thank you! Amen
Replies
9
Views
173
Thank you Lord for the provision because I am able to partially pay for my debts. Please help me to have at least ### patients per day so that my employer will have enough money to help us also. Please help us generate sales so that we can expand and thus create more jobs for the local folks...
Replies
7
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom