Thanks Giving Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter parkitok
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

parkitok

Guest
Sometimes back I posted a prayer request for a job. I got encouraging prayer. AM GLAD TO POST TO THIS SITE AGAIN GOD HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYER I HAVE A JOB AM IN A ### NOW. AM NOW REQUESTING THANKS GIVING PRAYER TO GOD FOR GIVING A JOB AND PROTECT ME BECAUSE AM IN A ### AND BLESS MY FAMILY.
 
Thank you Lord for your mercy and greatness Lord for giving a suitable Job for ### Lord. Lord bless him and his family abundantly Lord and give them happiness, health, joy and peace Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
THANK YOU JESUS FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYER BY GIVING OUR BROTHER JOB. PLEASE GUIDE HIM, PROTECT HIM AND BLESS HIM IN HIS JOB. MAY HE FIND FAVOUR UPON FAVOUR IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Continue to pray and seek God’s face. Meditate upon the Word of God daily and be a doer and hearer of God’s Word. Faith without works is dead.
 
I pray that the DIVINE PRESENCE OF GOD will never depart from you. I pray that all the evil happenings in that country will never meet. I pray that all the troubles will pass away, but your life will be preserved in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father Lord, I would like to thank you for your love, mercy and grace. You suffered for our sins, Lord thank you for your love. We thank you! Amen
Replies
9
Views
173
Father Lord, I thank you this morning, for your Love, Mercy and Grace that you always provide us everyday in Jesus Almighty name. Lord, you know the situation was facing last week, but you have served me and my family. Lord, I don't even know how to thank you, but all what I have is to say...
Replies
8
Views
279
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for blessings and guidance on a birthday.
Replies
7
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom