gascav
Servant of All
Dear Lord, I want to thank you today for all that you have given me in this life. You have been overwhelmingly kind and generous to me even though I have let you down too often. I ask for forgiveness of my sin and new guidance so that I may be able to breakthrough and achieve everything that you want me to achieve in this life so that your name may be glorified in all ways. Father, I just want to thank you for the new studying method that you revealed to me today. I almost broke to tears realizing how good it is and how blatantly I ignored it. Father, still my heart is heavy for some reasons that I don't understand yet. Yesterday I failed to study long enough and I had a strange headache with no clear cause and I needed to rest, today I was less efficient than I would have liked to be. Father, it still is my dream to get a first-class degree and to finish as the best student in the M.D class for I believe there is a great possibility, you have gifted me enormously and you have done that several times before. I came here having completed a level as the best student in the country and so I believe we can still do this as it gives you glory and honour. Lord, I thus pray for your complete guidance along the way. Give me strength and courage to do everything that there is to be done. I have removed my examination results as one of my cares and have chosen to cast it all on you, I also cast my examinations on you and the marks that I could get and how they could add up to bring a first-class degree. Dear Lord, my greatest dreams are to develop a great physique and a healthy stature in all possible considerations, later on in life to start a Bible reading crew and a place for spiritual enlightenment, to finish my M.D course with a first-class degree and as the best student, to go on to a very prominent university under government scholarship and study for specialization most desirably oncology or to go on and develop skills to become a lecturer. To have a beautiful, God-loving and God-serving wife, give rise to children who could become great ambassadors of Christ and do a great job to inspire the world to become a better place, to start something myself that could help the community around me. These are great dreams I have but I need you to work things out in the right way. I will do my part by working extra hard to develop the different areas in my life that need improvement and I pray for assistance so that the dreams may become a reality and that your name may be glorified and honoured in the end!!! I pray all these in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!!!!!!
