Thanks Givin

  • Thread starter Thread starter sad sumitra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sad sumitra

Guest
thank you thank you thank you my father in heaven my lord Jesus after the prayer of almost three months at least you lowered my ###'s pain I don't know about disease but he is relaxed a little bit thank you and I know you will heal him soon
 
Amen! We Thank You Lord. Praise and Glory to You our Loving Father. In Jesus name. Amen!
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, please give ### a perfect health and please use it to glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Father, thank you for giving ###'s brother some relief from his pains. I join him to thank you and praise you in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested for prayers for getting normal biopsy and blood reports for my wife for menstrual related problems. I am happy to share that all her reports came normal. I thank and praise God for answering our prayers and his constant...
Replies
9
Views
152
Father Lord, I would like to thank you for your love, mercy and grace. You suffered for our sins, Lord thank you for your love. We thank you! Amen
Replies
9
Views
173
The landlord is not interested in what the water technician said. He sent me an SMS message saying no, he is not interested plus asking me “do you know your criminal liability?” I don’t know what he is talking about, as he provided an unsafe flat…. Please pray that the landlord grows closer to...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom