thanks for your prayers. God has indeed answered with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjm

Humble Servant of All
thanks for your prayers. God has indeed answered with a miracle. What I thought was lost with my project He has restored with a wonderful alternative according to His plan Praise God
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Always have Faith in The Lord to carry you through whatever you may face. Your Faith will become stronger as you become more like Christ! God Bless You Amen
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen..! in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Thanks for your prayers over my life & others..! GOD bless you and every members of this wonderful GODLY platform and other existing ones. May the LORD meet the desires and need of every prayer request that has been submitted before and that will forever be...
Replies
11
Views
231
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me, pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract. I really need prayer for it. I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file...
Replies
9
Views
265
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me, pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract. I really need prayer for it. I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file...
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom