Thanks for your prayer support for my son ###.

Alicey

Disciple of Prayer
Thanks for your prayer support for my son ###. His case was dismissed by God's grace and mercy as I pleaded for a second chance for him. After that ### blamed me for not being a good mother to him. I seek his forgiveness many years ago though I never abused him physically but he still refused to accept me. I pray for my husband ###, daughter ### and daughter in law and grandson to return back to God and worship a true living God. I told the evil ones enough is enough no authority to steal, destroy or kill our household. Thanks and God bless your ministry.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your prayer support. My papers were approved. Thank you for always praying for me. I also uplift you to the Holy Father in your prayer. I am full of gratitude.
Replies
13
Views
255
Seeking prayer support from the wider family in Christ. I am currently in my first serious relationship. While we have shared many beautiful moments, there are also times when my own missteps and communication mistakes have caused my girlfriend to be very upset. I continually pray for God to...
Replies
8
Views
173
Brothers and sisters in the Lord, I ask for your prayer support! May my parents (### and ###) experience an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ, hear His voice, and may God help them to repent and truly know the Lord. Let us pray that every satanic plan, deed, and intention against me and my...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom