Thanks for your concern, may the Lord continue ...

Veralix

Disciple of Prayer
Thanks for your concern, may the Lord continue to answer our prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently my boyfriend influenced by weed habit, he is 29 years old, name is ###. He is currently facing financial issues because of it; he is fully stressed and influenced with weed habit. When I ask him to stop that habit, he is asking me to break our relationship and move. It's a 9-year...
Replies
8
Views
298
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
132
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom