Thanks for praying for ###...please continue to hold her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazed

Good and Faithful Servant
Thanks for praying for ###...please continue to hold her up in prayer....the family was told that there's nothing more to do but make her comfortable with meds and not take her back to the hospital when it's serious, it's a nursing home staff that made the statement to her daughter...please pray that the right to life and recovery needed and be revived. Pray they done assist her to live and expose any wrong doing..

Lord you there with ### touch her with good health the right nurses and doctors that will have wisdom and caring hearts, ### we speak sounds ness to your mind and your rise up in faith put warring and ministering angels around her..

in Jesus name
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for deliverance for me Please and continue to pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for healing for me, for my stomach GI track I had hernia surgery last year in ###, I might have to file possible malpractice...
Replies
9
Views
386
Thank you all for me keep praying for me. Please continue to pray for extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for healing for me, for my stomach I had hernia surgery last year in ### i might have to file possible malpractice pray the...
Replies
9
Views
436
Please continue to keep praying for deliverance for me and continue to pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for healing for me. Please please pray for my stomach GI tract I really need prayer for it I had hernia...
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom