Thanks for prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I wish to thank you for all your prayers and I too pray for everything on this platform that your prayers too will be answered. Today I have travelled to Canada and my flight was safe, however I experienced major discomfort in my body; it was an uncomfortable flight. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
177
May God bless all my church freinds here on prayer request.com. thank you for praying and giving worship to God daily in Lord Yeshua Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
142
Father, thank You in advance knowing we will see the answers to these prayers: *Wisdom and guidance for our President, Gov't and the ability to work together and conduct themselves with wisdom and be more civilized in their dealings with one another -- the world and the enemy is watching...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom