Thanks For Everyones Prayers, Please Continue To Pray For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I'm extremely hurting and lonely for a mate.

I'm miserable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt, it feels like I'm about to explode because I hurt so bad. I'm extremely lonely. I ask for you to pray for God to send me a mate to share my love and life with, to have companionship. I ask you to pray, if it's God's will, for him to send ### to me, and if it's not His will, for me and ### to be together, for him to send me a mate, to love and who will love me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
125
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
129
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom