Thanks for always there to support me in prayers.

Apea

Prayer Partner
Please brethren, ### is my name and i am ### years of age right now and will get ### years of age God willing this coming ###. Please am married with ### children. Please pray for the blessings of God to shower upon me so that i can be able to cater for my family. Thank you very much for your love and caring.
 
Please brethren, ### is my name and I am ### years of age right now and will get ### years of age God willing this coming October ###. Please am married with ### children. Please pray for the blessings of God to shower upon me so that I can be able to cater for my family. Thank you very much for your love and caring.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings Children of God,My name is ### and i am writing my final exam which determine my future next month,May you please help me with prayers,passing this exam is a key to our family breakthrough poverty.Please help me thank you
Replies
10
Views
185
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
123
Thanks for always supporting me in prayers. Remember me tomorrow is labour court case which I will be dismissed from job unprocedurally. I am also unwell with high pressure and pray for financial breakthrough. I need to sort out debts I owe which are huge.
Replies
5
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom