Thanks & bless you. Please pray for my forgiveness

anonclouds

Servant of All
Thanks & bless you. Please pray for my forgiveness & mercy for my ### and mistakes I've regretted.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

It Is Time To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You.  Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God,  keep my focus on You,  fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.  God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life.  Be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.

A Warfare Prayer For Christians:https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2018/01/prayer-of-protection.html
 
confess sins and renounces to get mercy.jpg

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

In Christ Jesus we bcome new creation.jpg

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please remember ne in prayers for forgiveness of my sins and transgressions
Replies
10
Views
203
Please pray for forgiveness of sin.
Replies
8
Views
294
I committed a sin this morning fell in temptation, please pray that God forgives me, I repent. In Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom