thanks a lot for your great concern. please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

liman

Disciple of Prayer
thanks a lot for your great concern. please pray for ###, because of;

>financial breakthrough in ### family.

>so as to make God's words the standard in ### life.

>and meditate in God's words every second.

>to be a cheerful giver in life. in Jesus Christ name amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:29
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cough and cold has subsided a lot despite outstation. Nevertheless, I still have little phlegm in throat, I pray for continual healing from God. About the transfer, I didn't meet big boss unfortunately, that he was away on that week. But I met a colleague from human resource, he was the one...
Replies
8
Views
325
I ask and plead for the prayer warriors to pray on my behalf that God will give me discernment and wisdom in regards to the man I fell in love with online. You can call me ###. I pray that lies will be revealed if there are any and the truth will be told. I ask for prayer that the man is who he...
Replies
10
Views
525
Please pray for me and my husband to have more love and the little and love feeling that we used to have. I just wrote a very long prayer request and you're to raise it somehow, so I'm sending it again and my words are weird. I'm talking texting but I pray that God. Kills us, but the Holy Spirit...
Replies
11
Views
739
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom