Thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Dear Father, let there be joy and praise be always unto Your Name.  In Jesus' Name I pray.  Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to say, thank you. Thank you for all of the good and bad because there are lessons in all. Thank you for my continued journey, only you see in my heart. Thank you for my children, all six, and the two you took back for someone else or something better maybe later. Thank you for the...
Replies
11
Views
141
Father I thank You for each and every person who prays here, for those who do not post requests but pray for the needs, requests posted, for those who have vital crucial needs that are close to their hearts, for those who pray for daily needs that may seem light but You care for each and every...
Replies
11
Views
128
  • Article Article
God Thank You. I woke up this morning. I am thankful. This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things are working together for my good. Thank You Jesus.
Replies
2
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom