• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Thankful Grateful God Got Me Attitude

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask You in Jesus name give the writer of this prayer and myself the desire and strength to have and keep a thankful, grateful, God Got Me heart, mind, spirit, and attitude each and every day of our lives. God even when we don't see the blessing or feel that the blessing is on its way, let us walk by faith and not sight, and continue to have a God Got Me heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Remind us when necessary, that all things are working together for our good, because we love You and we are called according to Your purpose.

God bless us both with a heart of gratitude unto You daily. God do the same for everyone who prays this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It.

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Attachments

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

The Encourager

The Encourager
Prayer of Thanks: Father, when I am feeling inferior or condemned, help me to remember who I am in Christ. Thank You that I’m forgiven, accepted, righteous, strong, and able because I am found in You. I thank You, Father, that I am Your child and I am greatly blessed. Today, I choose to think God-honoring thoughts, focusing on Your goodness in my life. I am grateful that I can choose what thoughts I am going to dwell on.

BrotherVincent

Humble Prayer Warrior
I just thank God for the bottom of my heart for the wonderful work He does on those who trust His word and obey what He said. Without Me... says the Lord, you can do nothing. Yes, we must trus, believe and stay with Jesus all the time. Satan flees when he hears Jesus name mentioned. Thanks for sharing.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom