Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Father, thank You for today. Please use me and make to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. I surrender everything related to me in my job, in my social life, in my private issues to be handed in to Your power and mercy. Please intervene everything I do. Please be bless Your name upon my family's member, my husband, my colleagues, my good friend - ###, my brothers and sisters - the prayers. Thank You for Your faithful love upon us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
The man and the woman who courageously walk with God will always reach their destination.

I am praying that You reach your destination. Angels in heaven are praying also. Know your worth to God and to the Body of Christ. You are valuable and much needed.

Love You in Christ,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Dear Lord,

Please fulfill the prayer of this child.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear ###, ask and you shall receive. I have too recently and continue to do so. Keep believing, keep asking and have faith regardless of the challenges and difficulties. I have prayed for you. In Jesus's name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
199
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
151
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom