Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter sara
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sara

Guest
It's been a long road. Please pray that everything work outs. I believe it will and I am grateful for the lessons and positive things along the way. All the best.
 
Child of God,

I was listening to a song called I Believe by Marvin Sapp. There are some spoken words in the song that blessed me. I pray that they will bless you also.

Listen, Listen, Listen…There are going to be times in your life as a believer when you’re going to question if God is really on your side. And the reason why you’re questing it is because of the simple fact it seems like the devil is hitting you with everything he can possibly throw at cha.

But you need to understand something beloved. You need to remember that the only reason why you are in the position you are in now, “Is because God has ordered your steps.” And the only reason why the devil is hitting you like he’s hitting you is because he has literally peeked into your future. And he sees what God is about to bring you into. That’s why you can’t depend on nothing but the Word of God.

I love this song. I have listened to this song for years and it has always encouraged me. But I just want to add this…from my heart to yours…The reason for the test and trials, “Is to conform You into the image of Christ.” God’s desire for you in the tests and trials (you are going through or will go through), “Is that you handle your self, you conduct yourself as a Child of God, so the Lord will be seen in your life and that God will be glorified.”

God Is Not Going To Fail You,

When- U-Think-Of-Me...Pray-4-Me

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just saw army helicopters and large Drones flying over my home I ###, ### and I am so proud that the United States of America has a great Military. My Dad was born in the ###s and he enlisted as a teenager to go fight the Japanese after they Bombed Pearl Harbor. Then in the 50s, well after...
Replies
12
Views
192
I pray that my son ### (### ###) born ###, ### marries the woman who is best for him to marry, and I pray that all the miracles that need to happen for this happen. Thank you for praying for him. I am so grateful. Sincerely, ### ###, ###, ###.
Replies
9
Views
113
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom