• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Thank you

Reborn12345

Beloved of All
Thank you fo4 your prayers have interviewing person on, on Wednesday for room, also thank you for always praying for me, went to old gym and had good training session real short though but wa said christian gym, and saw old friend who is an awesome christian.. also not to sure about marriage still praying about it

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Travis

Servant
God always hear us when we pray with a humble heart and with the desire to honor and praise His name. Hope your interview goes well and Jesus will bless your life. Please, share the Lord with everyone at the gym. They need exercise in faith and prayer. May Jesus continue to bless your life as you continue to serve Him.

Evangelynn

Humble Prayer Warrior
To God be the glory. He has done wonderful things for people who trust His word. He is doing wonders today to those who believe and trust His word.

Windwold

Beloved of All
Praise God! Praying with and for you to meet your future spouse who will stand by your side and walk with you in prayer in Jesus name Amen đŸ˜‡

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let This Be One Of You Declarations: I Declare Ephesians 3:20 over my life. God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I ask or think. Because I honor Him, His blessings will chase me down and overtake me. I will be in the right place at the right time. People will go out of their way to be good to me. I am surrounded by God’s favor. This is my declaration.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom