Thank you

Jo

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you all for the many prayers you sent up for me, but it's time I accepted the truth and let go. My husband is not going to return to me, and my marriage is over. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and again I thank you for the effort, but I have no fight left and no will to keep fighting a losing battle. I am just going to try and start over with my kids in a new town, new house, and forget about the life I once had. God bless you all & may God answer ALL of Your prayers and may it be soon, Take care ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)


http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)
 
God bless you all and May He Grant your prayer request today as we leave behind the old and push forward to the new. Happy New Year to u all Much love to each of you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your kind prayers. Yesterday I had leg pain. In tights. I was feeling pain to walking. Pain while leg lifting. Sleep strain i guess. After sleeping in home stay house. As I was out of town. Had to stay in home stay. Last morning after waking up From sleep i was having leg pain...
Replies
12
Views
144
Please pray in the name of Jesus for me. I am seeking employment, consulting and building my business on the side after leaving toxic and ungodly employment situation a ~couple months ago. I have applied and applied. No interviews or new employment yet. Staying in the Word of God, trying to be...
Replies
9
Views
42
Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom