Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

papafishin52

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your love. I thank you for this site. Thank you for this prayer that I received and read just now. It felt as though it was prayed just for me. I needed this prayer because I have been feeling afraid. My youngest son's court date is coming up 2/25. He is nervous and scared. He feels he is being punished and his brother isn't when they were both very wrong. I am worried and nervous. I have been trying to put this in your hands, yet I keep taking it back. How can I expect you to fix it if I keep taking it back? Give me strength as a Mother. Give me wisdom in dealing with both of my youngest sons. They have hurt each other more than physically, they have hurt each other emotionally and spiritually. Yet I see you working with them. I see their hearts becoming more tender. You have even revealed yourself to them. They are both feeling closer to you now and striving to live a better life for you. I wish so much that this had never happened...I wish it had never gone outside our family, but you are showing me that you can work around all of this and all the complications. Help me have peace in knowing you care for us, you know the number of hairs on our head. You will continue to walk with us daily no matter what happens. Thank you for my brothers and sisters on this site. Bless all of them in their lives and struggles as we are all on a journey in this world. We all are fighting some type of battle and it is so much easier knowing you are our source of strength. I pray for those who do not know your love, life must be so much harder, hopeless and more devastating without you. You ease our burdens and calm our fears. You are a good God who deserves praise and honor. Help us to remember that in all things you see the entire picture while we only see a small part of it. You know what is best for all of us. The difficult times make us stronger and more compassionate, more like you. Help us trust you in all things. Help me trust you with my children, you are the perfect Father. You are in control. I thank you for all you have done, all you are doing and all you will continue to do. I thank you for giving your son, Jesus, so that I can have salvation. You are a parent and you know the pain inside a parent's heart when they see their children suffer, you know this more than anyone does. Thank you for all your promises, the promise of knowing one day you will wipe away every tear, the promise of heaven and a great reunion for all of us. The promise that you will strengthen and stay with us while we journey through this world, which has sadness and joy all combined. Thank you for all the blessings you have given me and my family. They are abundant. You are the great physician, Father God, and I pray for physical healing for my daughter who has been sick for so long. Help the doctors find what is wrong so she can be treated. Lord, I know you can touch her right now and completely heal her. I pray for your will in all things. I ask you take away my fear when I say that because I am sometimes afraid of your will, sometimes it is not mine. Help me to trust you, Father God. completely trust you. I ask this all in the name of your precious, Holy Son, Jesus Christ....Amen....
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
220
Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom