Thank You, Your Prayers Are Working! (Still Need More)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoecho

Disciple of Prayer
I posted last night requesting prayers - My husband and I are trying to have our first baby. I am undergoing IVF. The prayer last night was for the eggs to properly mature and fertilize. The good news is that one did just that and we have an embryo! I need continued prayer to guide and support this precious being in its growth so that we have a successful implantation. The implantation (transfer) is scheduled for Saturday. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you.
 
Dear Father God, creator of life, thank you for your wisdom, help this couple who are planning a family, stay with them and guide them, give them this blessing of a child, strong and healthy, in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanks for your prayers and devotional or teaching about prayer and Jesus truths. We still need Jesus and the Holy Spirit intervention ###
Replies
2
Views
12
Praise the Lord Thank you your Prayers This July 15th Psc Exam and August month SSC CGL Exam. please pray
Replies
5
Views
57
Hi I need you your prayers about protection of my job and pray for my salary increasement and pray for me and my bosses I be love with them and people who are working with me and pray for me I have got a woman she is from Nairobi Kenya her names call ###
Replies
5
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,846
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom