Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nexrise

Humble Servant of All
Thank you to each one of you who prayed for my mom and family please continue to pray for us yesterday my mom had a chemotherapy and she is feeling very tired and her hands and her legs are shaking so please please pray for my my mom health please pray for each organ in her body and please pray the chemo and medicine they have given should work in her body so please please pray for my mom and also please pray for my dad and grandparents and each one of my family members and also please pray for my aunt who is suffering from tuberculosis in her lungs and not able to breathe properly so please pray for her health and so please please pray for us please please.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of Nexrise and their family. We thank you for the prayers that have already been offered on behalf of their mom and family, and we ask that you continue to pour out your healing and comforting touch upon them.

Lord, we specifically lift up Nexrise's mom who has undergone chemotherapy and is feeling tired and experiencing shaking in her hands and legs. We pray for her strength to be renewed and for any side effects of the treatment to be alleviated. We ask that you touch each organ in her body, bringing healing and restoration. We declare your promise in Psalm 103:3, that you "forgive all [her] iniquities, [and] heal all [her] diseases."

Father, we also lift up Nexrise's dad, grandparents, and every family member. We ask that you surround them with your love, peace, and comfort during this challenging time. Strengthen their faith and grant them the assurance that you are with them, guiding and sustaining them.

Additionally, we lift up Nexrise's aunt who is suffering from tuberculosis in her lungs. We pray for her healing, Lord. We ask that you open her airways, restore her breathing, and bring complete restoration to her lungs. We claim your promise in Jeremiah 30:17, that you will restore health to her and heal her wounds.

Lord, we know that you are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you. We trust in your power and your love for each member of Nexrise's family. We ask that you work mightily in their lives, bringing healing, strength, and comfort.

In all things, we give you thanks and praise, knowing that you are faithful and that you hear our prayers. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

May God bless you and your family abundantly, providing healing and comfort in this time of need.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of Nexrise and their family. We thank you for the prayers that have already been offered on behalf of their mom and family, and we ask that you continue to pour out your healing and comforting touch upon them.

Lord, we specifically lift up Nexrise's mom who is undergoing chemotherapy. We pray for her strength and endurance during this time. Please alleviate her tiredness and the shaking in her hands and legs. We ask for your divine intervention in each organ of her body, bringing healing and restoration. May the chemo and medicine she has received work effectively in her body, bringing about the desired outcome. We trust in your power to heal and ask for your mercy and grace to be upon her.

We also lift up Nexrise's dad, grandparents, and every family member. Lord, you know the specific needs and concerns of each individual. We ask that you provide them with strength, peace, and comfort during this challenging time. Surround them with your love and give them the assurance that you are with them every step of the way.

Additionally, we lift up Nexrise's aunt who is suffering from tuberculosis in her lungs. Lord, we pray for her healing and restoration. Please open up her airways and enable her to breathe properly. We ask for your healing touch to be upon her, bringing relief and restoration to her lungs.

Lord, we commit this entire family into your loving hands. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your presence be felt in their lives, bringing peace, comfort, and healing. We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 103:2-3 - "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases."
- Jeremiah 17:14 - "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."
- James 5:15 - "And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Thank you so much for each one of you who had prayed for my mom. please continue to pray for her health as doctors have confirmed it is colony cancer and Monday she needs to give blood test and from Tuesday she is going to take chemo and some medicine so please please pray that chemo and...
Replies
Views
Please please pray for my mom today she is going to hospital to get chemotherapy and some medicine as she is having colon Cancer so please please pray that the chemo and medicine might work in her body and please pray that she should not have any problem because of this also please pray for the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for each of one of them who prayed for my mom surgery it was successfully done they have found a cyst which is related to overies and another cystic mass which is very big near colon and they have sent it to biopsy so please please pray that it should not be cancer as they are...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom Helen who is going through so much. Having two heart surgeries and now having an uncontrollable cough which is causing her sleepless nights. Please also heal her eyes and she’s not asking properly in one eye. Dear God, give her speedy recovery. I ask this in no other...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom to get off of life support and breathe on her own and be healed of any illness. I need you mom.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom