Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes.

Thank u god

swapnil
Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.
 
The text you've provided appears to be a series of attachment references rather than content that can be redacted. If you have specific text from these attachments that you'd like to have redacted, please provide the text, and I can assist with that. Otherwise, there's no actionable content here for redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer hope perseverance sun sea those-who-walk-with-the Lord God .jpg
    quote prayer hope perseverance sun sea those-who-walk-with-the Lord God .jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
220
I posted here yesterday (rqu.st/5214736) and I want to thank everyone who prayed/replied. It is too early but I believe my shingles may have reached its peak without further expansion or complications, and should slowly be drying out which will take weeks' time and some discomfort but it did not...
Replies
11
Views
405
Thank you all for your prayer support. My papers were approved. Thank you for always praying for me. I also uplift you to the Holy Father in your prayer. I am full of gratitude.
Replies
13
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom