Thank you that I ace this essay ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I finish my essay today and that I do an excellent job and that I earn a final grade of A+ in both of my grad school classes this semester thx
Replies
10
Views
157
Pls pray that I have final grades of A+'s in all of my classes this semester. I am studying and working hard. I have a presentation today and had a presentation on Monday. Pls pray that I ace both of those presentations. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
188
Thank you for your prayers and support. I earned final grades of A in both of my grad school classes. Thank you that I had my list for comps approved and that my new committee chair is supportive and allows for guidance. Pls pray that I prepare for comps and proposal this summer and that I do my...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom