Thank you that Atleast I got to speak to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingmercy

Faithful Servant
Thank you that Atleast I got to speak to her one last time before she went away. I'm sorry that I couldn't see her. Please keep her at peace and keep her with me always...
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, please hear the cry of each person's broken heart and help them as they struggle with the pain of loss and separation in their lives. Wrap them in Your arms and cover them with Your wings. Let them sense Your Presence we pray in Jesus Holy Name Amen.

>
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes lord thank you. He is still hospitalized but praise god still above ground. No discussion of discharge yet. BUT GOD KNOWS In Jesus name I give thanks
Replies
14
Views
161
Please pray for me to do well at my new job, I am really happy I got it, and I want to learn the whole job and do well at it. If possible, I’m asking for prayer for a promotion, too, but I am thankful for just having the job. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
259
I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY EMAILS ARE ALWAYS GOOD NEWS THANK U JESUS ONE WALL CAME DOWN WOOHOO.🎉 . I GOT MY REAL ESTATE SCHOOL SORTED MY COURSES SORTED THRU KLARNA NOW I NEED MY ONE ELECTIVE DONE BUSINESS FOR REAL ESTATE LICENSE TODAY SOMEHOW. MAYBE A PART TIME...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom