Thank you so much sir u replied ...

Manisha tiger

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you so much sir u replied my prayer request and pray for us =F0=9F=99=8F now I
feel positive and little good I have hope now .in the name of Jesus I never
give up no matter how difficult situations will come .I face off all
problem .I will pray more and more Jesus will help me and he give blessings
peace love to me and my family =F0=9F=99=8F
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
436
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for all the blessings today. We had guests come even late at night—something we didn’t expect. Truly, You are the one who brings them to us. I’m also grateful that I was able to pay a part of my child’s needs. Thank You, Lord, for always providing. As I go to sleep...
Replies
6
Views
260
God thank you so much for helping ### raise her son being a single mom. Thank you for all the times she needed your help and you helped her. God please help her son now to have all the necessary characteristics of a man to get married someday. His mother isn't getting younger but has been given...
Replies
5
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom