Thank you so much brothers and sisters for your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

johenah1633

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you so much brothers and sisters for your prayers, I need them so urgently. Please pray that God bring about great wisdom, strength, peace and provision as he helps me to have a new start at life as I search for a job and in every endeavor. I feel so alone, but the good news is I know I'm not (Hebrews 13:5). God bless you
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you very much brothers and sisters for your prayers for my daughter who got a job in the USA. This was only possible through prayers 🙏 Please pray that she also receives her passport and visa on time as it's been almost 20 days her passport has not come from the embassy and she has to...
Replies
9
Views
333
Thank you very much brothers and sisters for your prayers for my daughter who got a job in the USA. This was only possible through prayers 🙏 😢 😔 Please pray that she also receives her passport and visa on time as it's been almost 20 days her passport has not come from the embassy and she has to...
Replies
7
Views
234
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for all the blessings today. We had guests come even late at night—something we didn’t expect. Truly, You are the one who brings them to us. I’m also grateful that I was able to pay a part of my child’s needs. Thank You, Lord, for always providing. As I go to sleep...
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom