Thank you sir remembering this poor ### ...

God loves you and He cares for you, ###. He knows your every need, and in His time and His way He always answers. I encourage you to rest in Him. May He work in your circumstances, provide for you and draw you closer to Himself in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Dear Lord Jesus, please bring good memory. This girl I knew she wasn’t very nice but I was good friends with her sister. No, I didn’t start off well with the sister either. Today marks the 10th anniversary of her suicide, be with her parents, even if they aren’t believers I do...
Replies
9
Views
168
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 44:21 – “Remember these things, Jacob, for you, Israel, are my servant. I have made you, you are my servant; Israel, I will not forget you.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 44:21 is a comforting reminder of God’s...
Replies
8
Views
167
Judge ### Caprio We will remember you and be kind to others We pray for their family to be comforted in their time of sorrow and grief of loosing their loved one Jesus send your healing touch to those who are grieving and need your presence Save those who are lost for only you can save...
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom